Florida Beach House with Cupola
About This Plan
- Big porches front and back give you amazing outdoor space in this Florida beach house that shines.
- The huge great room has a vaulted ceiling with a cupola above.
- From the great room you can see right into the kitchen and dining room, thanks to the open layout.
- Each of the two front bedrooms are large and comfortable.
- The master suite has double doors that lead out to the rear covered lanai.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version in reverse with house plan 66055GW (1,991 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,697 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,697 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 8"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss