Florida House Plan with Big Upper Balconies
About This Plan
- Filled with wonderful amenities, this Florida house plan includes a huge amount of outdoor living space.
- The wide foyer showcases a lovely fanned staircase with double doors off to the right for the quiet study.
- The main living area in back has sweeping views thanks to the open layout.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace giving you extra storage as well as good looks.
- The master suite is huge and features a lovely tray ceiling, sliding glass doors to the rear covered lanai and a giant bathroom with two sinks and an over-sized shower.
- Every bedroom on the second floor opens to covered balconies through elegant double doors.
- Open rail halls let you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- BUILDING RESTRICTION: This plan my not be built in Lee and Collier Counties, Florida as well as Sarasota, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,736 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,203 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 577 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 696 sq. ft.
- Entry: 78 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 78 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss