Florida House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- With fabulous indoor and outdoor living spaces, you'll find luxury abounds in this spacious Florida house plan.
- Almost every room in the house gets a gorgeous ceiling treatment, even the hallways.
- The open layout is sure to please and makes the home feel even bigger.
- There are three outdoor living area, large enough for entertaining, eating and cooking.
- The inside kitchen is huge, with every amenity such as two islands, a six burner cook top and a walk-in pantry.
- Bedrooms are designed to give the master bedroom maximum privacy on the left side of the home.
- Three family bedrooms are all the way across the house on the right .
- This home comes with the option for a rec room instead of bedroom 4 and an optional outdoor pool bathroom.
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly smaller version with house plan 86038BW (4,018 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,173 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,173 sq. ft.
- Entry: 353 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 2"
- Depth: 111' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1148 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss