Spacious Florida House Plan
About This Plan
- With fabulous indoor and outdoor living spaces, you'll find luxury abounds in this spacious Florida house plan.
- Almost every room in the house gets a gorgeous ceiling treatment, even some of the hallways.
- The open layout is sure to please and makes the home feel even bigger.
- There are three outdoor living area, large enough for entertaining, eating and cooking.
- The inside kitchen is huge, with every amenity such as two islands, a six burner cook top and a walk-in pantry.
- Bedrooms are designed to give the master bedroom maximum privacy on the left side of the home.
- Three family bedrooms are all the way across the house on the right .
- NOTE: Restrictions may apply if building in Lee or Collier County, Florida. Please contact us for details.
- Related Plan: Get a slightly larger home with options in house plan 86043BW (4,173 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,018 sq. ft.
- Entry: 122 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 772 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 2"
- Depth: 102' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 804 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss