Florida House Plan with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Two attractive stacked porches give the front of this narrow lot Florida house plan its appeal.
- The delightful open floor plan grabs your attention as soon as you open the front door.
- From here, you can see all the way back to the spacious kitchen with its big island.
- A walk-in pantry and breakfast nook are set off to the side.
- The master suite on the second floor gets the private upper porch that faces the front of your lot.
- Bedroom 3 has a huge walk-in closet, as does the master suite.
- NOTE: Contact us if building in Lee & Collier Counties, Florida, as certain restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,461 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,297 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 97 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 196 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 10"
- Depth: 93' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 539 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss