Florida House Plan with Third Floor Tower
About This Plan
- Panoramic views can be had on the third floor roof deck of this opulent Florida house plan.
- Don't want to climb stairs? Take the residential elevator that gets you there effortlessly.
- As luxurious as the inside of this home is, the outdoor spaces will wow you too.
- Decks, balconies and covered lanais are on every level so you can enjoy the sunshine or shade.
- The stunning master suite boasts a sitting area flooded with light, two giant walk-in closets and a sumptuous master bathroom.
- On the opposite side of the home, a private guest suite works well as in-law accommodations.
- Two big bedroom suites on the upper floor share a sitting room, loft and a large covered balcony.
- HOUSE PLAN VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,093 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,535 sq. ft.
- Entry: 49 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 413 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 610 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 137' 5"
- Depth: 65' 2"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss