For a Front-Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Locating the garage on the lower level of this home plan maximizes the use of a front-sloping lot. The exterior design details include cedar shingle siding, stone foundation accents and a planter box at the offset entry.
- From the foyer, two steps lead up to a two-story great room embellished with a built-in media center and a two-sided fireplace shared with the den. An atrium door opens to the deck.
- Crowned by a tray ceiling, the formal dining room is next to the kitchen with its angled island. A breakfast nook is set in a bay.
- A loft area on the second level connects the vaulted master suite and two family bedrooms, which share a bath. Note the luxurious appointments in the master bath.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 69035AM.
- For other hillside home plans, don't miss 69029AM, 69180AM and 6884AM.