For the Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a front sloping lot, this attractive Northwest home plan fits a drive-under three car garage in front.
- Formal and informal space are separated by a huge two-story foyer.
- The kitchen, nook and family room are all open to each other creating wonderful views.
- Tray ceilings grace the formal living and dining rooms.
- All the bedrooms can be found on the second floor.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 23109JD (2 cars) and 23064JD (3 cars), both 3,155 sq. ft.; 2376JD (3 car and 4,120 sq. ft.); and 23353JD (3 car and 4,379 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,480 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 305 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,760 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss