Craftsman for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This Craftsman-inspired house plan was designed for the sloping lot. And it comes in other elevations to suit more tastes.
- A wraparound porch with six columns graces the exterior and expands your enjoyment.
- The lower level has room for 3 cars and features a rec room.
- The master suite is spacious and separated from the other bedrooms.
- A clever butler's pantry services the dining room which is open to the spacious living room.
- Related Plans: For an alternate Craftsman exterior, see house plan 2376JD (4,120 sq. ft.).
- Downsize with house plans 23109JD (3,155 sq. ft.), 23110JD (3,305 sq. ft. 4-car tandem) and house plan 23404JD (2,380 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,379 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1002 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss