For The Front Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This spacious Craftsman home with front-facing decks was designed for a lot that slopes to the front.
- A side entry porch brings you to a large foyer and the formal living room with fireplace and dining room, both with tray ceilings.
- Nearby, the large kitchen has a center island and a large window bay by the sink.
- Views extend to the nook and family room with fireplace.
- Double doors in the nook and quiet den lead to the front decks.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper level along with a bonus room that can be finished to suit your needs.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly altered version with house plan 23087JD (3,035 sq. ft.).
- Get a more contemporary exterior with house plans 2345JD and 23166JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,175 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 227 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 966 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss