Large Deck for Enjoying the Views
About This Plan
- This spacious Craftsman home with front-facing decks was designed for a lot that slopes to the front.
- A side entry porch brings you to the formal living room with fireplace and dining room with tray ceiling.
- Nearby, the large kitchen has an angled island and a walk-in pantry.
- Views extend to the nook and family room with fireplace.
- Double doors in the nook and quiet den lead to the front decks.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper level along with a bonus room that can be finished to suit your needs.
- Related Plans: See a photo of related plan 2355JD.
- For a slightly altered floor plan, see house plan 2345JD.
- And 23166JD for finished lower level.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,035 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 157 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 910 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot