Luxury Master Suite with Private Deck
About This Plan
- This spacious Craftsman home with side-facing decks was designed for a lot that slopes to the front.
- The entry porch brings you to a large foyer and the formal living room with fireplace and dining room.
- Nearby, the large kitchen has a center island and a large window by the sink.
- Views extend to the nook and family room with fireplace.
- Double doors in the nook and quiet den lead to the side decks.
- Three bedrooms are on the upper level including the luxurious master suite with an enormous walk-in shower.
- On the lower level, the fourth bedroom is off by itself along with a bath and rec room.
- This level would make a great in-law suite.
- Related Plans: Get a slightly altered floor plan and exterior with house plan 23087JD (3,035 sq. ft.) and 2355JD (3,175 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,946 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,055 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,514 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,377 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 10"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 705 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss