For the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed to take advantage of a sloping lot, this plan's 40' width also makes it suitable for a narrow lot.
- Tall windows rising up in the living/dining rooms enhance the views from the rear. Double doors lead to a spacious deck that runs along the entire width of the home.
- The large kitchen is open to the breakfast dinette area with sliding glass doors to the deck.
- Sloped ceilings grace the master suite with its own private bath.
- On the lower level, two more bedrooms and a bath share space with the huge family room.
- Ceilings: 8'2" standard; 14'10" living/dining rooms; 10'8" master bedroom and kitchen.
- Related Plans: Get a one car garage with house plan 90164PD. And eliminate the finished lower level and get 2 bedrooms with house plan 90165PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,144 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,072 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Storage: 23 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 417 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss