1 - 3
About This Plan
- Designed to take advantage of a sloping lot, this plan's 34' width also makes it suitable for a narrow lot.
- Tall windows rising up in the living/dining rooms enhance the views from the rear. Double doors lead to a spacious deck that runs along the entire width of the home.
- The large kitchen is open to the living/dining area and has seating for casual meals.
- An optional 2-sided fireplace is a nice addition to the main floor master.
- On the lower level, two more bedrooms and a bath share space with the huge family room giving you lots of optional future expansion.
- Related Plans: Gain more room with house plan 90075PD.
- Eliminate the lower level with house plan 90165PD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,128 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 220 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 2" First Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss