Four-Bed Southern Home Plan with Grilling Porch
About This Plan
- Variously pitched roof lines add character to the exterior of this 4-bedroom, southern house plan, and a charming front porch welcomes your guests.
- The shared living spaces in this home open to one another, providing effortless flow when entertaining. An oversized kitchen island offers ample seating for casual meals and sits next to the dining room with a built-in hutch.
- A covered porch off of the living room encourages outdoor living and includes a grilling station.
- Nestled towards the back of the home resides the master bedroom, which features a 5-fixture bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet with an island dresser.
- Two additional bedrooms include a full bathroom and walk-in closet, and a fourth room could serve as a bedroom or study.
- Storage space abounds with the walk-in pantry which sits across from the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,553 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,553 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 9"
- Depth: 80' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 848 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"