Four Bedroom Distinctive Northwest House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Timber framing and horizontal windows add a distinctive look to this Northwest house plan.
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air away from the rest of the house in winter.
- The main living area stretches wide across almost the entire back of the house.
- The open layout makes for wonderful sightlines all the way from the large kitchen to the family room fireplace.
- A big deck in back gives you outdoor space.
- All four of the the bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master suite having a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 961 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,089 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available