Four-Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- Victorian detailing accents the charm of this fine four-bedroom home plan that will have plenty of space for your family.
- A covered front porch ushers you into the two-story foyer that leads to the formal dining room on the left and a spacious great room directly ahead.
- The combination kitchen/nook has an eating bar and plenty of space for family meals. From the kitchen area, you can access the covered back porch or the large laundry area. Located on the first floor for privacy, the master bedroom is lavish and features two walk-in closets and a whirlpool tub set in a bay window.
- A guest suite is found on the second floor and offers its own private bath while the two family bedrooms share a bath and each have their own private vanity.
- A three-car garage is available for the family fleet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,108 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,103 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss