Four Bedroom Narrow Lot Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Only 25' wide, this narrow lot home has a side entry through a covered porch.
- A first floor guest suite can also be used as a study, if desired.
- Another home office stands ready to serve at the rear of the home.
- The main living area is all open concept that promotes family togetherness.
- Three bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a handy laundry room and loft area.
- The upper piazza opens to both the loft and the master suite.
- Related Plan: See house plan 9396EL for a Victorian exterior.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,214 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 202 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 62' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 10"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick