Four Bedroom Northwest House Plan with Bonus Room Included
About This Plan
- This Northwest house plan has a contemporary edge, enhanced with lots of transom windows.
- Sight lines benefit from the open layout of the eating, cooking and living areas at the back of the home.
- The family foyer has bench seating and the big walk-in food pantry gives you great storage.
- Step outside to the covered outdoor living area through sliding glass doors.
- A huge second floor is on two levels - one for the master suite, bedroom 4 and the large bonus room and three steps up to the second level with two more bedrooms and the laundry room.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,290 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,555 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12