Four Bedrooms Plus a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Wood columns flare out at an interesting angle on the front porch of this Northwest house plan.
- The main living area of the home runs the full width of the house, all with a wonderful open layout.
- A walk-in pantry and tons of counter space in the kitchen maximize storage.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor where you also have a full laundry room with utility sink.
- The master walk-in closet opens with sliding pocket doors as a space saver.
- Double doors reveal the large bonus room that faces the front of the house.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,144 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 445 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss