Four Gabled Tudor House Plan
About This Plan
- This Tudor style house plan has four gables and great curb appeal. The master down design is great for your privacy and helps you age in place in this beautiful home.
- The open floor layout downstairs is made for entertaining, with a large gourmet kitchen, spacious family room, both family and formal dining spaces and a large covered porch.
- The master suite has a sitting area and a spectacular master bath and walk-in closet.
- The house features plenty of extra multi-purpose space, with a large bonus room upstairs, an optional basement
- .The oversized garage has space for two cars and toys.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,778 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,523 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,255 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 55' 2"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"