Four or Five Bedroom Country House Plan with Optionally Finished Bonus Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This home design's heritage curb appeal and stunning layout offers 5 bedrooms, perfect for your growing family.
- With an open floor plan concept, this modern farmhouse is perfect for your next get-together offering tall ceilings, an eat-at kitchen island and a spacious dining room opening up to the great room.
- Enjoy the main floor master suite which occupies the entire left side of the home and enjoys outdoor access. The bath gives you two vanities, a toilet room, large walk-in shower a spa tub and a walk-in shower.
- Upstairs, you'll find two additional bedrooms and a home theater/bonus room.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 59808ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,939 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,292 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 647 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 462 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 10"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick