Four Pillar Front Porch
About This Plan
- Four pillars support the front porch of this classic Louisiana home plan with matching double dormers above.
- Transom windows over the front door let in extra light and brighten the home.
- Your family will love the spacious family room with its wall of windows that overlook the covered back porch and its 12' ceilings.
- The formal dining room has a stepped ceiling rising from 9' to 11' that really gives it a formal feeling.
- In the kitchen there is ample space with a corner sink looking out upon the front of the home and a handy breakfast bar.
- In the master suite you will be drawn in by the 10' recessed ceiling and love the his and her walk in closets and the separate shower and garden tub.
- There is a 2 car carport and a workshop/storage area that could be used as another garage bay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,920 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,920 sq. ft.
- Storage: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick