Four Season Chalet Escape
About This Plan
- This great four season chalet is derived from our plan 21553DR which we've added 2' in width and a walkout basement.
- You'll appreciate the outdoor storage adjacent to the basement entrance for equipment and gear storage. Step inside on the lower level and you'll find a large storage area, easy access to the laundry room and a three-sided fireplace in the middle of the family room.
- On the main floor, the master bedroom includes private access to a 5-fixture bathroom with a 60" x 48" shower, a double vanity and privacy toilet cabin.
- The living room, kitchen with island and dining area all enjoy the warmth of another three-sided fireplace and the grand feeling of a 21' cathedral ceiling. A full-width deck is ideal for taking in the views.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath and the loft area is big enough to fit a sofa-bed for extra guests or serve as a reading nook.
- Related Plans: Downsize 2' feet in width and get an unfinished basement with house plan 21553DR and an alternate version with house plan 22442DR.
- Get a matching detached garage with plan 21199DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,020 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 546 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 7' 8" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss