Four Unit House Plan
About This Plan
- Four units come together to create this unique multi-unit house plan. Each units delivers 1,286 square feet of heated living (664 sq. ft. on the main floor and 622 sq. ft. on the second floor), 2 beds and 2.5 baths
- The main floor of each home includes a generous great room area with fireplace.
- Only columns divide the dining room from the great room, creating an airy, open feel.
- A step-saver kitchen completes the main level of each home.
- The upper floor of each unit houses a large master suite and a second bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,656 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,488 sq. ft.
- Entry: 52 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 8
- Full bathrooms: 8
- Half bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 6"
- Depth: 29' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick