French Acadian Dream Home Plan
About This Plan
- This beautifully designed French Acadian is filled with charm. From the oversized front porch, large inviting foyer, to the high ceilings, this home plan is designed to please.
- The great room offers a nice fireplace with mantel and plenty of space for entertaining. Nearby, the covered rear porch is perfect for those beautiful afternoon sunsets.
- The gallery offers a nice buffet/ bar area for everyday use and convenience.
- The large kitchen and breakfast area is every cooks dream. It offers a large cooktop with separate double ovens, large island and cabinet pantry. The large walk-in pantry is located next to the powder room.
- The oversized utility room offers knee space for hobbies.
- The large master suite offers oversized bedroom, large master bath with seperate whirlpool tub and custom shower, separate sinks, vanity area, large linen and large walk-in closet.
- The children and guest bedrooms are oversized with walk-in closets and large bathroom. The optional study is perfectly located for your home office.
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 11750HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Storage: 82 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 259 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 533 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 82' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 644 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick