French Country House Plan with 4 Beds and a Porte Cochere
About This Plan
- The exterior of this European-style house plan with a porte-cochere showcases steep gables and a stone-and-stucco exterior.
- Inside, you'll find a formal living room that is warmed by a fireplace to the left of the entry. Further into the home, the kitchen, great room, and dining room are arranged in an open layout. The kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a large island with a snack ledge. The great room lies under a soaring 2 story ceiling and is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves.
- The master suite is situated on the main floor and features a bathroom with a soaking tub, his/her vanities, an enclosed toilet, and a walk-in closet. The rear covered porch can be accessed from the dining room and the master suite. The real showcase of the home is the stunning garden off the rear of the home.
- Upstairs, you'll find 3 bedrooms and a family room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have access to their own bathrooms while bedroom 4 shares a bathroom with the family room.
- Back on the main level, the homes amazing 2-car garage includes a large garden shed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,958 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,427 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Porte Cochere: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 16 on 12