French Country House Plan With Daylight Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This daylight home's stone and shingle facade is delightfully complemented by French Country detailing, dormer windows, and shutters.
- A formal dining room and a den, both featuring built-in cabinets, flank the vaulted entry. The central kitchen overlooks the vaulted great room and nook.
- A luxurious master suite with a fireplace and private deck overlooks the rear yard. The three additional bedrooms upstairs and a fifth bedroom downstairs makes this a true family home.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the lower level with house plan 69697AM (3-car garage) and 6916AM (2-car garage). Get alternate elevations with house plans 69038AM, 69039AM and 69087AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,976 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 899 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 287 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 621 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick