French Wine Country Charm
About This Plan
- If you were touring the green valleys of the French wine country, one would not be surprised to see this picturesque home plan nestled among the grape arbors.
- Entering the gallery and the great room with 9'4' ceilings, the gentle graciousness of this house plan begins to be apparent.
- To the left we find the generous morning room, efficient kitchen and formal dining room. To the right is a secluded study with build-in cabinets and fire place.
- The master bedroom and a true master bath and dressing area with separate vanities are located further on.
- Upstairs are two very large bedrooms that share a bath.
- The quaint garage could be attached in the colder climates.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,122 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 719 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 174 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 107' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick