Fresh Contemporary House Plan with Split Beds
About This Plan
- The sloped roof lines and corresponding window give this contemporary house plan a fresh look.
- To the left of the formal entry, two bedrooms reside, separated by a full bathroom.
- An open layout towards the back of the home combines the great room, dining area, and kitchen. Large windows present rearward views, and the covered porch encourages you to take a closer look.
- The angled kitchen island anchors the space and serves as a comfortable spot to congregate when entertaining.
- Unwind in the master bedroom, privately situated behind the 3-car garage. A tray ceiling adds elegance to the master, and the pass-through closet, with access to the laundry room, makes transferring clothes a breeze.
- Built-in lockers in the mudroom provides a perfect drop zone for outdoor gear and backpacks.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version in reverse layout with house plan 890099AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 697 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss