Front Porch and Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive house plan features an L-shaped porch and a wide-open floor plan.
- An air-lock entry helps keep out the cold in colder climates and reduces clutter wherever you build.
- The home is open front to back making the home feel spacious.
- A discrete office is located in the back corner.
- Three bedrooms and two baths are located upstairs as well as a small bonus area over the garage.
- Related Plans: For a larger version in reverse layout see house plan 21880DR (1,887 sq. ft.) and 21987DR (1,828 sq. ft.; stone and brick exterior).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 869 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 850 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 147 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 869 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 338 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss