Wrapping Porch and Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive house plan features an L-shaped porch and a wide-open floor plan.
- An air-lock entry helps keep out the cold in colder climates and reduces clutter wherever you build.
- A fireplace is centered on the far wall. The home is open front to back making the home feel spacious.
- A discrete office is located in the back corner.
- Three bedrooms and two baths are located upstairs as well as a small bonus area over the garage.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version in reverse layout see house plan 21730DR (1,719 sq. ft.).
- Build with stone and brick with house plan 21987DR (1,828 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,887 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 878 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,009 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 140 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 468 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 8" Second Floor / 8' 2"
- Framing Type: Truss