Wrapping Porch and Open Floor Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This attractive house plan features an L-shaped porch and a wide-open floor plan.
- An air-lock entry helps keep out the cold in colder climates and reduces clutter wherever you build.
- A fireplace is centered on the far wall. The home is open front to back making the home feel spacious.
- A discrete office is located in the back corner.
- Three bedrooms and two baths are located upstairs as well as a small bonus area over the garage.
- Related Plans: For a smaller version in reverse layout see house plan 21730DR (1,719 sq. ft.).
- Build with stone and brick with house plan 21987DR (1,828 sq. ft.).