Functional Split Level Floorplan
About This Plan
- This house plan features a very functional split-floorplan layout with many of the features that your family desires including an expansive master bedroom and bath layout with plenty of storage space in the separate walk-in closets.
- Large great room with vaulted ceiling and gas log fireplace.
- Front and rear porches for outside enjoyment.
- Open kitchen layout with plenty of counter space for the cook in the family.
- Roof slope 8:12. Dormers 12:12; 6" exterior walls.
- The garage is spacious and has built-in storage. In the slab and crawlspace versions you have even more room there by using the space allocated for stairs as garage space.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 51130MM (1,604 sq. ft.) and an alternate kitchen layout with house plan 5186MM.
- Get a front-facing garage with house plans 5142MM and 5187MM.
- For a Craftsman exterior, see house plans 51041MM, 51043MM and 51040MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,500 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,500 sq. ft.
- Storage: 22 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 507 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick