Functional Split Home Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan provides a very functional split-floor plan layout with many of the features that your family desires including an expansive master bedroom / bath with trayed ceiling and plenty of storage space in the his and her walk-in closets.
- The large great room features an attractive vaulted ceiling and a gas log fireplace adds charm to any gathering.
- You'll find front and rear porches for outside enjoyment and a convenient laundry room.
- The open kitchen layout has plenty of counter space.
- The garage is spacious and has built-in storage. In the slab and crawlspace versions you have even more room there by using the space allocated for stairs as garage space.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate kitchen layout with house plan 5147MM and more room with house plan 51130MM (1,604 sq. ft.).
- Get a front-facing garage with house plans 5142MM and 5187MM.
- For a Craftsman exterior, see house plans 51041MM, 51043MM and 51040MM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,508 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,508 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 103 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 519 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick