Futuristic Split Level House Plan with Laundry Chute for the Up-sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Designed for a lot that slopes upward, this split level home plan has a modern - almost futuristic - exterior. The front door is framed by two slender posts creating a welcoming minimalistic front porch.
- Inside, the front entry immediately presents two directions. Heading down the stairs leads to the home’s daylight basement comprised of a mud hall, the garage, and shop space. A mud hall features a bench and pocket office plus access to the under stair storage. Back at the entry and heading upwards, you enter the main living area and largest floor of the 3 story house plan.
- The great room fills the center of the floor plan with a cozy fireplace on the right-hand wall. The dining room and kitchen are all opened up to each other, allowing conversations and people to flow freely.
- On the left side of the floor plan sits with the utility room where as the right side of the home is dominated by the owners' suite and a quaint den in the rear.
- Heading even further upstairs are additional bedrooms, both feature walk in closets. Conveniently, the upper floor has a chute heading down to the utility room below making laundry a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,474 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 270 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,698 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 776 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 10"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Area: 690 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss