Gorgeous Farmhouse Plan for a Rear-sloping Lot
3 - 6
About This Plan
- A gable roof rests above this gorgeous farmhouse plan with character-defining board and batten siding, and a lengthy front porch ready to serve a refreshing beverage.
- Exposed wood beams add character to the heart of the home, while allowing a truly open-concept floor plan to greet you upon entering. Sliding doors in the living room lead to a spacious covered deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- A hidden butler's pantry helps you whisk away the dishes when entertaining, and increases counter space.
- The secluded master suite is located behind the 2-car garage, and presents a lavish en suite with a freestanding tub and dual vanities. The pass-through, master closet offers a dresser island and access to the laundry room for convenience.
- A hallway off the front entry leads to bedrooms 2 and 3, both with a full bath and walk-in closet, and a spacious bonus room above the garage includes a full bath.
- Increase living space by 2,536 sf by finishing the walk-out basement. A generous recreation room with a wet bar separates two bedrooms, each with a full bath next door.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 64462SC (2,593 sq. ft.) and 64501SC (2,729 sq. ft.). Expand the garage with house plan 64464SC. Get a front-entry garage with house plan 64460SC. Get an alternate rustic craftsman exterior with house plans 64469SC and 64466SC.
Optional Bonus Level
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,479 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 631 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 197 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,536 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12