Gorgeous Florida Home Plan
About This Plan
- From top to bottom, the detailing in this luxurious Florida home plan will take your breath away.
- The standing seam metal roof provides a lovely accent and draws attention to the decorative detailing.
- You couldn't ask for a better layout, with a quiet study off the foyer and a huge open living space in back.
- Beamed, coffered and vaulted ceilings crown most of the main rooms.
- A wet bar and residential elevator are upscale perks that annouce that this is truly a custom home.
- The master suite also has a stunning ceiling treatment and a door to the outdoor living space in back with its summer kitchen, outdoor fireplace and pool bath.
- Stairs in the garage lead up to a cabana guest suite with its own wet bar and covered balcony.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor have access to covered balconies through grand double doors.
- An open rail balcony looks down into the spacious open foyer below.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in Collier County, Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,630 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,995 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,635 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 611 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 160 sq. ft.
- Entry: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 105' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 837 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss