Graceful and Elegant 4 Bed Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- Here is a stunning Country French home with classic Acadian-influenced details. Wrought iron on the top balcony with dual gas lanterns make the curb appeal of this house stand out.
- Stepping through the foyer, you are greeted by the large family room with a handsome tray ceiling and views to the rear covered porch.
- In the kitchen (17'-3" x 15') you will find a large island and enough prep space for the most ambitious chef.
- A large keeping room lies off to the side with a window-seated breakfast area.
- Walk through one of two brick arches that lead to the large family room or enter the formal dining room.
- Three bedrooms, including the master lie on one side of the house with a fourth bedroom behind the kitchen on the other side.
- Upstairs is an optional bonus room perfectly suited for a media room.
- But really what makes this house perfect for entertainment is the main rear porch with tall ceilings and built-in outdoor grill with easy-access fridge.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,609 sq. ft.
- Storage: 111 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 461 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 3"
- Depth: 94' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 584 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick