Gracious Georgian Home Plan
About This Plan
- Five beautiful bedrooms make this gracious Georgian home just right for the larger family.
- The two-story foyer ushers you into the main living area where tray and coffered ceilings delight your eye.
- The open layout lets the views flow from room to room.
- The bow window in the living room overlooks the big deck that can also be reached from the breakfast nook and master suite.
- A screened porch on the side of the home is vaulted and ideal for eating outdoors.
- In the master suite, a cozy reading nook is set in a bay.
- Four more bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a handy laundry room.
- Built-ins line one wall of the rec room and there is a big walk-in closet to store toys and games.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,714 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,551 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Deck: 420 sq. ft.
- Attic: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 988 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick