Gracious Hill Country Home Plan with Flexible Design
About This Plan
- The graceful lines, classic groupings of windows, and welcoming front porch make this Hill Country home plan a great addition to any neighborhood.
- The two-cook kitchen delivers two sinks, two islands, and plenty of openness. Long sight lines and windows draw you to the spacious back porch and outdoor living space.
- The laundry (with mop sink and broom closet) and garage are just steps away.
- All bedrooms are larger than normal, with an emphasis on the owner's needs.
- A stunning master foyer with a vaulted ceiling sets the scene and provides access to a study. A bay window sitting nook, oversized water closet, and a beautiful tub nook are just a few of the notable features in the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,933 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,933 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 394 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 10"
- Depth: 63' 11"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick