Grand Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- This grand Craftsman house plan is brimming with gorgeous features that add up to an impressive house.
- A wrap-around front porch surrounds the large foyer where you can head right to the den with its attached bathroom, or back to the formal living room with its corner fireplace.
- The octagonal rotunda rises up two stories and continues on to the informal area of the home comprised of the family room, nook and kitchen.
- The second floor builds out over the garage to give you a huge amount of square footage with five bedrooms, all a generous size.
- Open railing in the hall lets you look down into the rotunda below.
- The opulent master bedroom has it all - a romantic fireplace, a sitting area with glass on three sides and a gorgeous bathroom with a grand soaking tub framed by columns.
- In the reading loft, transom windows brighten the whole area.
- The bonus room is included in the second floor square footage.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,599 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,139 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 671 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 3"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 922 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss