Grand Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- This big two-story Farmhouse house plan has a large front porch and decorative trim on the front gable.
- A half wall as you enter the home lets you see right into the living room.
- There's a big walk-in coat closet too in the air lock entry foyer.
- The garage entry is three steps down from the main living area.
- Dine in the formal dining room that has windows on two walls or in the eat-in kitchen that has a door to the back porch.
- The spacious second floor has a front-facing reading room that vaults at the front.
- Homeowners get a private bathroom and a hall bath serves the remaining bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,653 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 878 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss