Grand Florida House Plan With Junior Master Suite
About This Plan
- Nothing but the best comes with this grand Florida house plan that has a wealth of luxurious details designed to impress.
- Every room in the house gets a gorgeous special ceiling treatment with spectacular extras like a residential elevator, a dedicated exercise room, a fabulous outdoor living area and a high-end second floor entertainment area.
- The huge grand foyer opens right up to the formal living room with its bow window that overlooks the back yard.
- Plenty of room for family and friends with the spacious, open family room, dining room and gourmet kitchen.
- Two islands in the kitchen serve to give you extra counter space as well as storage.
- A nearby wet bar and study nook plus a walk-in pantry are added pluses.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with unparalleled amenities including a private exercise room and giant walk-in shower.
- On the enormous second floor, features include a huge loft and large wet bar plus a step-up game room.
- Let the kids have all their friends sleep over where they will enjoy the sunken bunk room.
- A mini-master suite creates a fabulous in-law suite or a second floor master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,707 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,974 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,733 sq. ft.
- Entry: 365 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 572 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 4"
- Depth: 104' 8"
- Max ridge height: 37' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 948 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss