Grand Interior, Plus Outdoor Living and Kitchen
About This Plan
- The angled wings of this home provide it with a nice perspective and add interest to its already splendid appeal. The floor plan allows for both formal and informal gatherings.
- From the two-story foyer, you can easily reach both the formal living and dining rooms. Both are adorned with decorative columns at their entries.
- The dining room has hutch space; the living room features a huge curved window area overlooking the rear yard and accesses an outdoor living space with fireplace and outdoor kitchen that is also near the family room.
- The kitchen and nook lie between the informal and formal spaces'look for a huge walk-in food pantry here, as well as a butler's pantry connecting it to the formal dining room.
- The opposite wing holds an office with built-ins and curved window, and the master suite, which features a sitting alcove with fireplace, a wet bar and a bath with huge walk-in shower, a spa garden tub, and three walk-in closets.
- Upper-level bedrooms (there are four) have private baths and walk-in closets. All bedrooms have space for a stackable washer/dryer in their baths, in addition to a large laundry room on the main level.
- Each bedroom also has a private balcony or patio area.
- A media center on the upper level opens from double doors in the hall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,497 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,404 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,093 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 127' 0"
- Depth: 92' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss