Grand Interior, Plus Outdoor Living and Kitchen
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The angled wings of this home provide it with a nice perspective and add interest to its already splendid appeal. The floor plan allows for both formal and informal gatherings.
- From the two-story foyer, you can easily reach both the formal living and dining rooms. Both are adorned with decorative columns at their entries.
- The dining room has hutch space; the living room features a huge curved window area overlooking the rear yard and accesses an outdoor living space with fireplace and outdoor kitchen that is also near the family room.
- The kitchen and nook lie between the informal and formal spaces'look for a huge walk-in food pantry here, as well as a butler's pantry connecting it to the formal dining room.
- The opposite wing holds an office with built-ins and curved window, and the master suite, which features a sitting alcove with fireplace, a wet bar and a bath with huge walk-in shower, a spa garden tub, and three walk-in closets.
- Upper-level bedrooms (there are four) have private baths and walk-in closets. All bedrooms have space for a stackable washer/dryer in their baths, in addition to a large laundry room on the main level.
- Each bedroom also has a private balcony or patio area.
- A media center on the upper level opens from double doors in the hall.