Grand New American House Plan with 4-Car Angled Garage
About This Plan
- A standing seam metal roof wraps around the entire front of this New American house plan. A vaulted portion sits over the front door adding to the curb appeal. Double doors at the entry open up to beautiful sight lines that go right through the huge beamed great room and out onto the covered outdoor living area.
- The open layout of the informal area of the home also gives you sweeping views.
- The high-end kitchen has a huge island with a second sink and room for four stools. An enormous walk-in pantry takes care of all your storage needs and then some.
- In the grand master suite, homeowners are treated to a romantic fireplace and vaulted and beamed ceilings. The L-shaped master walk-in closet is gigantic and has plenty of hanging space for clothes storage.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is a generous size and has a big walk-in closet.
- Party in the enormous second floor bonus room (factored into the overall living area) with its wet bar and large walk-in closet. You'll never have to worry about noise disturbing any rooms below because it lies over the garage.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 23547JD and 23643JD.
- NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,854 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,862 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,992 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 112' 10"
- Depth: 102' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1167 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss