Grand One-Level Farmhouse Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 7
About This Plan
- The character-defining exterior of this grand farmhouse boasts a wrap-around front porch, bright-white board and batten siding, and an angled garage complete with a shed dormer. The interior continues to provide country charm with built-ins, beamed and vaulted ceilings, and large outdoor areas with front and rearward views.
- An open layout, consisting of the lodge room, kitchen, and dining areas, provides a great space for family and friends to gather. Large glass doors overlook the screened patio and beyond to the deck space.
- On the right side of the home resides a private, sprawling master suite, which connects to a quiet study. The master bathroom features a barrel-vaulted ceiling, two sizable walk-in closets, and a toilet room.
- Three bedroom suites on the other side of the home each offer their own full bathroom and are located near a large laundry room.
- The 3-car garage has two entry points, one into a large walk-in pantry and the other into a mudroom.
- The optional lower level includes 3 additional bedrooms, a theater, game and billiards room, wet bar, and sizable covered patio.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller version with house plan 25651GE (3,171 sq. ft.).
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,954 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,954 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,954 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 117' 6"
- Depth: 82' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"