Grand Shingle and Stone Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A timber trussed porte-cochere protects yuor and your guests from the weather and provides a dramatic entry to a truly magnificent home plan. The open entry soars above and serves as a great starting point.
- Left of the entry you'll find an office with a handy powder room and guest closet steps away. Further on is a large keeping room and kitchen with a large angled bay for the dining area.
- The great room is separated from the keeping room by a stone clad see-through fireplace and it opens one the rear patio.
- Right of the entry is the 42" extra wide stair to the second floor as well as access to the laundry anteroom with a lavatory and openings to a pantry.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom has timber framed trusses that enhance the 13'3" vaulted ceiling. The well-appointed vaulted master bath has an oversize walk-in closet, dual vanity and built-in dressers.
- The remaining bedrooms also have vaulted ceilings with timber embellishments and generous closet space. Two share a jack-and-jill bath.
- A 3-car garage has its own stair which leads to a large storage space in the attic which can be finished to make a great playrom, media room or workshop.
- The main roof pitch is 10:12 and the secondary is 7:12.