Grandma's Log Home
About This Plan
- The covered porch wraps around the house with the foyer opening to above area. The Great room with fireplace leads to the dining room with access to porch and rear deck. The kitchen has an island and plenty of cabinet space.
- The master Suite is quite large with a walk-in closet. The master bath includes split vanities and whirlpool bath and shower.
- Bedrooms two and three located upstairs have ample closet space and access a full bath and to attic space.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: Basement, crawl space, daylight basement. Please specify your preference when ordering..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,580 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 948 sq. ft.
- Deck: 400 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Log
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick