Great 4 Season Sunroom
About This Plan
- A covered porch extends across almost the entire front of this attractive home plan with 4-season sunroom and lots of alternate plan options.
- Off the foyer, the living room and dining room each have front to back views. A fireplace in the living is a nice attraction.
- The dining room is adjacent to the roomy kitchen with its food-preparation island and breakfast area. Angled off the kitchen you'll enjoy your four-season sunroom.
- French doors give access to the home office and a mudroom and laundry room are located out of the way by the door leading to the 2-car garage .
- Upstairs, the master suite is spacious and has a great bath. Two beds share a second full bath.
- Above the garage you get 360 sq. ft. of potential bonus space.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the sunroom with house plan 2100DR (2,183 sq. ft.), 21935DR (2,185 sq. ft.), 21118DR (3-car garage), 2176DR (wraparound porch) and 21559DR (with sunroom in front).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 8"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss