Country Home Plan With Solarium
About This Plan
- A combination of siding, stones and graceful columns that support its front porch, this country design has wonderful street appeal. Inside, a minimum of hall space promotes the efficient usage of space.
- The foyer leads to a study or media room on one side; on the other side, you find a living room with a corner fireplace. In front of the house, an elegant solarium offers a marvelous light-filled retreat. The islanded kitchen is well placed near the dining room, the laundry room and the breakfast area, which accesses a deck in back.
- Upstairs, two family bedrooms share a hall bath. The master suite includes a large walk-in closet that leads to the compartmented bath. The bath contains a make-up area next to one of the two sinks, as well as a spa tub and a separate shower.
- Completing the design is bonus space over the side-loading two-car garage.
- Foundation: daylight basement. Main floor ceilings are nine feet.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21935DR.
- Get a 4-season sunroom in the back with house plan 22301DR.
- Get a 3-car garage with house plan 21118DR. Or a wraparound porch with house plan 2176DR. Or a home office with separate entrance with house plan 21634DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,183 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 951 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 365 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 168 sq. ft.
- Deck: 186 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 518 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss